Thursday, February 26, 2009

End of week 4

So here I am, thinking I had this great week. I only used a few bonus points and never went over my daily points at all. I also went to the gym and has a few activity points (that I never spend)

The only thing I had a problem with was Saturday night. A bunch of us went out and I had a little too much wine. OOPS. I counted them into my points and still didn't go over my bonus points. Surprisingly.

I had a great day prior to the weigh-in. You know how once in a great while, you have a skinny day. I was having this kind of day. I ate great this day. I went to the gym and had a great workout. When I got dressed to go to the meeting I felt great.

I get to the meeting and step up on the scale. She started writing in my book but didn't say anything. Then I saw what she was writing. 1.4 oh! OK. that OK. Then I saw the +. WHAT I GAINED 1.4 lbs. How the hell did that happen.

ugh. pisses me off. ruined my entire night. I got home and was ready to pig out. This stupid diet. I stay strict. I don't cheat and I gain weight. this sucks!!!!

I had a chat with a leader. We tried to figure out why I gained.

She asked, " are you getting exercise?" umm . yeah. I do and hour of cardio 4 times a week, or more.

She asked, " are you eating all your activity points?" ummm. eating my points? am I supposed to be? No I'm not doing that.

She asked, " are you eating all your bonus points?" I'm thinking... well I drink some of them lol... but seriously, no i never eat all my bonus points.

So this is what I need to do. I need to eat more.

I have a hard time getting through my head that you need to eat more to lose more. I was never very good in math, but that doesn't add up to me.

So things to do different this week....

less wine. (did I say that last week?)

more food. I need to spend more points.

things to keep doing.... the gym. keep up with the gym. maybe do more to.

so this is me.. at the end of week 4
163.6 lbs
3.2lbs down.

No comments:

Post a Comment