Saturday, March 28, 2009

having a skinny day

You know how once is a while you have a skinny day? You have to know what I'm talking about. It doesn't happen to me very often... but today, I'm having one.

When I first started WW I took a before picture and I took all my measurements. I'm pretty sure they are on my first post.

I decide today was a good day to take my measurements again.
I haven't looked at those numbers in 8 weeks.
I start taking the measurments... i was a little scared. This was my results:

then my upper arm was 15" now its 13
then my waist was 38 1/2 " (ick) now its 34 1/2 ... 4 " is good right?
then my hips were 42" now they are 36 1/2.... holy cow!!!!
and then my thigh was 24 1/2" and now its 23"

This is still a work in progress but I'm loving the results thus far.
so this is me today...
155 lbs
13" upper arm, 34 1/2" waist, 36 1/2" Hips, 23" thigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment