Tuesday, January 15, 2013

This Time Will Be Different.

January 11, 2013 This time will be different.
I lost all that weight last year. I was in a size 8. I felt good. I looked good. But now, trying to find something in the closet that fits is a chore. Very few of my jeans fit. Everything looks horrible. Get on the scale. 168. UGH. How did that happen??? This is it. The last time. Get if off and keep it off.
Back to my trusty Weight Watchers. This time though, just the online version. Just the app (which is super fab!) and the web tools and my will power.
Lets pick Friday for a weigh in day. What better day? You get to have the weekend at the beginning of your week then all week to make up for it!
So I weigh in Friday morning, January 11th. 168.
The first few days were actually easier then I had expected.  I jumped right in with my tools. My scale, measuring cups and a TBSP. (left out on the counter is the secret)
Today is Tuesday. So I have to get through tomorrow and Thursday. Honestly I can't wait for Friday morning to see how my first week went.

My goals.
10lbs down by March 8th weekend. (158 and 8 weeks to do it)
totally doable.

15 more lbs down by May 17th (143 and 18 weeks to do it)

No comments:

Post a Comment